Somehow I managed to mess up the config for my remote with MythTV today. Luckily it wasn’t too difficult to get it working once I found my original config file. I had created custom remote config file using irrecord a long time ago, and for some reason lirc stopped referencing my config file today rendering my remote useless. Once I located the config file that I had generated (/usr/share/lirc/remotes/one4all/lircd.conf.urc-6131) I was able to select that file using the Myth Control Centre built into Mythbuntu. Here is a screenshot of my current config. Note that I did have to select the above config file in the “Configuration” box, but once it was applied and the config files updated, the screenshot goes back to this.